FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 JOHN LEVEN' INTERVIEW....... Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2007 3:07 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

im sorry for u sweet, i hope u fell better in few week........... for the rumor and the girl,i really dont know, but.......... dont waste your time with this, some fan are really stupid, lol

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2007 4:50 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

admin_eva a écrit:
im sorry for u sweet, i hope u fell better in few week........... for the rumor and the girl,i really dont know, but.......... dont waste your time with this, some fan are really stupid, lol

Belive me when I say I am done with the whole mess.TT has been notified,so it's in their hands to be dealth with now.
I look forward to having some rest now,cause chemo is not pleasant.and I am in a lot of pain from it too.I will have to do this once a month till the fall comes,then I will have surgery to remove the rest of the tumour they didn't do now.Bu I'm in good faith,I got to much left to do in this world to die now.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2007 8:02 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

sure, as all of us.............

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Dim Avr 08, 2007 8:21 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

admin_eva a écrit:
sure, as all of us.............

Absolutely..you read my mind Eva babe,where did you learn to do that?
I am afraid of people that read minds..it's scaring the shit out of me.
Pleas tell me you're not reading my mind will you?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Love Love Love Love Love Love

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 09, 2007 4:59 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

ehehehe, nooo ,dont worrie, your mind is private, i never take a look in your head, lol............

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 09, 2007 7:17 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

admin_eva a écrit:
ehehehe, nooo ,dont worrie, your mind is private, i never take a look in your head, lol............

*sigh of relief* Good,now I don't have to worry about Eva the webmistress babe of all time,to be reading all the words I don't write..or possibly reading my dirty mind and fanatasies about a sexy swede I think a lot about... rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire rire Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love
Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 10, 2007 8:10 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi sweet Vulcano,
Trully sorry for reading all this stuff, I do really hope with all my heart you would be better real soon and that all this nasty stuff would disapear forever from your body!!!!!! Do think a lot 'bout you and keep my finger crossed real hard!
Keep up darling!!!!!
Cu
Mel

PS: and for the girl stuff.. I do agree with Eva, forget 'bout it. It's sooo meeningless!!! No need to get sick 'bout this kind of things Wink

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Avr 10, 2007 9:38 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

melanie a écrit:
Hi sweet Vulcano,
Trully sorry for reading all this stuff, I do really hope with all my heart you would be better real soon and that all this nasty stuff would disapear forever from your body!!!!!! Do think a lot 'bout you and keep my finger crossed real hard!
Keep up darling!!!!!
Cu
Mel

PS: and for the girl stuff.. I do agree with Eva, forget 'bout it. It's sooo meeningless!!! No need to get sick 'bout this kind of things Wink

Thanks Mel,I'll admit that I hate beeing sick at all,so this really isn't fun.But I'll fight it.I get support and encoraging words from everywhere,so I will beat this.I lost my best friend to the same kind of cancer a few years back,so it was a shock to learn I had it.But he was a level 2 when they discoverd it,I' am a level 1,so my odds are better.But I'll post some new translations for you,hope you'll enjoy it.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Avr 12, 2007 7:21 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

We'll keep our fingers crossed and thanks in advance for all your interviews. For sure we enjoy them.. such as we're going to enjoy the one from Mr Leven Exclamation Come on man... give us the exclusivity rire
Cu
Mel

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent