FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 if you have any question to ask to ian haugland...... Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 07, 2006 10:26 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

here you can post all the question to mr haugland: i'll send your question , and his answers
kisses

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 10, 2006 10:23 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ok, I've posted them also on the other forum, but well.. nevermind Laughing

1) The song you would like to perform because it sounds interesting for you from a technical point of view?

2) Favorite label of drums?

3) Dream drums set-up?

4) One thing on a drum solo.. for sure, playing with the public as you did during your very first come-back tour was really fun & original (hope you?ll keep this part in the future), but what about seing you performing a true drum solo such as in the past?

5) Related to this, can we hope one day see something crazy, like just you playing drums and Joey singing? That would be quite fun and impressive I think!

6) About playing without the shoes, I was told you do this, in order to have more sensibility.. I quite agree with this statement, since I do not play with shoes either, I just wonder..did you always plays without shoes or is it something that becomes obvious with (a lot of!) experience?

7) What kind of exercice would you advise to someone who would like to start playing? Like, I found the hardest thing is to dissociate both legs + both arms.. so I just wander, whether you do not have a little trick people can do while stucked in a traffic jam?

8 ) Related to this.. which songs/group (except Beatles, please!! Too easy!!) would you advise a beginner to start with?

9) Lots of guitarist tamper their guitar in order to have the ?unique? sound. Have you ever did such a thing with your drums?

10) Ok, this one?s for fun.. Does ever happen to you, that your drum set was built up for a right-hand drummer when you had to start to perform? Lol!!

Cu
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
joey's fan
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Oct 06, 2006 8:53 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hey Eva,
I would just like to ask how is doing and how excited he is for the tour.

And if they are going to write in the dairy again on europtheband.com
They did that during STFD ,I thought it was amazing how they told about their adventures hahah

Gr Marijke

"You"... gave me a reason to believe in myself
Just when I'd given up dreaming
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailMSN Messenger
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent