FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 SECRET SOCIETY!!!!! (new album) Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 22, 2006 12:19 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

La sortie du nouvel album "SECRET SOCIETY" est pr?vue pour
le 27 octobre 2006

Voici quelques titres :
Always the Pretenders
Secret Society
Forever Traveling
Love is Not the Enemy
A Mother's Son
Devil Sings the Blues

Dernière édition par admin_eva le Mar Aoû 22, 2006 6:45 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur
Nath
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 22, 2006 6:37 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Yeeeeeeesssssssss!!!! Very Happy

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 22, 2006 2:40 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hmmm.. sounds good!!!!
Cu
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 22, 2006 7:47 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

sanctuary press...........

EUROPE & SANCTUARY RECORDS RENEW THEIR BOND

Sanctuary records gmbh is looking forward to continue its successfull partnership with swedish superstar rockers EUROPE in 2006

The hard rock heros-still in the original line up with front man joey tempest, guitarist john norum,keyborder mic michaeli, drummer ian haugland and bassplayer john leven-present their 7th studio album "secret society" released once more on Sanctuary records gmbh.
already in 2004,sanctuary records and Europe celebrated a fantasic come back with "start from the dark"together.
this year the fruitful co-operation between band and label continue, adding the u.s. and scandinavia as additional territories.
truly, in 2006, Europe are reinventing themselves and are seeking new challenges!
stylistically, their previous album, "start from the dark" was still close to the sound and songwriiting of their hugely successful 1986album "the final countdown" which sold 8 millions copies worldwide.

"secret society" is a definitve step forward into the ranks of other contempary hard rock lmegends.
mixed by stefan glauman (e.g., rammstein, within temptation,apoptygma berzek) and mastered by george marino (e.g.,u2, velvet revolver) in the strelging sound studio,N.Y, this enterely self-produced album sound deliciously modern and tips its hat only once in a while to past accomplishements or pays hommage to idols led zeppelin, who also worked with Europe's sound engineer Leenart Ostlund.

Franck stroebele, Sanctuary president continental europe is thrilled:"i'm a big fan of melodic hard rock.Europe is oine of the few bands that produced worlwide hits whilst keeping their feet firmly on the ground at the same tilme.Furthermore they continue to impress with their incredible live shows.

The band exudes an energy that is contagious and electrifying .
Ever since their reunion, the band-thxs to writting and touring together-profits from an extraordinarily fresh creativity.
This creativity is evident on their new album "secret society".
Here at sanctuary records we are very proud to have Europe on our artist-roster, perfectly complementing our existing roste, spanning classic rock legends such as Billy idolor simple minds, and new , young, aspiring artist such as Dragon-force"

"will things ever be the same again?" NO!!Whit their brand new sound Europe ascent to new heights.
great composition skills paired with versatile sound variations, a brillant mix of raw rock-chart modernity and soft metal ballads prepar Europe for great deeds.
The five swedes strongly belive that constant development equals artistic progress and that there's more to discover out than planet mars:"Forever
travelling", "love is not the enemy",and "mother'son" , invite listeners to meaningful and intospective journey to the self as well es being thorougly entertaining at the same time.
Accoustic guitars and piano parts make way to melodious toughness.
The opening song "secret society" successfully attemps a stint into psychedelic water reminicent of Led zeppelin, the promotion single"always the pretenders" provides the blue print for the new album, whilst "devil sing the blues" combines new and old in equal measure.

"with so many things to be found" seems to be lead motif for Europe and their search ends with an ambitious goal: to be a rock legend that effortlessly withstands comparisons to contemporary standards, whilst at the same time being in the gret position to unhearth their timeless classics.
which of course it will, when they will soon rock the venues near you again!!

Nath
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 23, 2006 2:52 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Message from the band:

All of us in the band have just met up in Berlin to meet with our record company. We have just listened to our new Cd together after the final mastering has been done. We can't believe it, we did it! A new album is ready for you.
It will be released the 27th of October in Scandinavia and Europe. America and Asia will follow shortly.

It's been an intense and creative time for us in the band, we spent around 60 days of this summer, rehearsing, recording and mixing the songs. At one point we had 4 studios on the go at the same time. One for John's guitar overdubs, one for Joey and Mic doing vocals and keyboards, one studio where we did some programming (loops etc.) and finally one studio where Stefan Glaumann mixed the songs. We even slept in the studio and worked in shifts to get it done in time.

It has turned out to be (we think) one of the best Europe albums so far. It has a very contemporary sound but there are some classic Europe trademarks in there. We have pushed the limits again, we have taken some chances. We had a lot of fun doing it with a lot of hard work.

The name of the Cd will be "Secret Society". We will put samples of a few songs on our website very soon. And soon you will be able see the "official biography" for Secret Society before anyone else, right here on our site.

At the same time we are starting to plan our next tour. It looks like we are touring Scandinavia this autumn and the rest of Europe in the beginning of 2007. After that we are planning to play festivals in Europe, tour Asia, US and the UK.

As soon as our artwork is ready, which is being done by the legendary Storm Thorgerson, we will put up a brand new look for our website with a lot of new stuff.

Looking forward to seeing you on tour, hope you enjoy our new Cd.
We are very proud of it.

All the best
/Europe

Carrie

MessagePosté le: Lun Aoû 28, 2006 3:38 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hello everybody!

I am very happy ! ( really )!

It is magnificent !!!

big kisses !

Take care !!!

Christel ( belgium )
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéMSN Messenger
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 29, 2006 3:40 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Secret Society" album release Japan

Now confirmed - "Secret Society" album release in Japan November 18th by JVC/ Victor Entertainment Inc.

admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Aoû 29, 2006 3:41 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Secret Society" album release Japan

Now confirmed - "Secret Society" album release in Japan November 18th by JVC/ Victor Entertainment Inc.

admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 31, 2006 3:00 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I already feel like the luckiest girl alive. I now live in Sweden, got a wonderful Swedish boyfriend and my lovely nearly 17 year old cat is happy, healthy and settled in his new home. Can it get any better?

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend who has his own music company came up to me with a big grin on his face and said "Does that CD player work?" "Uh yeah why do you want to listen to something?" "No, but you might wanna hear this" and promptly handed me a promo copy of Secret Society!

Well after I had fumbled and flapped around with shock and excitement I settled down and listened to it on repeat and repeat and rep........

I could give you a blow by blow account of the album track by track, but I'm not sure that's fair on the guys. They should have the first chance to fill you in with their perspective on the album themselves.

I think it would be OK though to give you a general first impression from me.

This album is a surprise! It's strong, fast and full of energy, but there are little twists and slants throughout. Yes, it's quirky, which I suspect is due to Mic's influence, he's the quirky one in the band (in a nice way, Mic!). Joey's vocals are unusual in places, fuzzed and fused and then haunting in others. The lyrics are deep and pensive and the riffs are really strong.

You may be disappointed if you were hoping for a big, soppy ballad to sing along to with your lighters held high - not on this album!!!! You may also be disappointed if you were hoping for a "guitar god" album with Norum widdly-diddlying everywhere, over everything. Not here. The solos are speedy and clever, but they are just enough in all the right places. The album fades though with Norum giving it his all.

Secret Society is not instant, with the exception of Always The Pretenders, the most catchy track, it takes a few listens to really get through to you but when it does, oooooooooohhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's got the goose-bump factor!!!!!!!!!!

This album live is going to leave us totally breathless!!

Secret Society is a clever and tasty (tasteful even!) album and the guys have every right to be proud of what they have produced. I'm certainly very proud to be a Europe fan!

joey79
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Sep 08, 2006 7:28 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

alors ?a c de la promo !! quel ?loge .....Je l'attends avec impatience dans mon lecteur CD, en attendant c'est stfd qui tourne....

A message for Europe : thank you guys !!

EUROPE : ALWAYS GIVES THE BEST !!!!

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent