FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 Forum improvements Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Auteur Message
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 12, 2006 2:16 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hello,
I would like to open a topic, where you'll be able to post any suggestions for a forum improvements.
You may see, there are some new smileys added and also, you can change the forum presentation language (for now available: spanish, spanish argentina, catalan, french).
To do so, you have to go to your profile.
Cu
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 4:39 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi Everybody,
We've added a possibility for you guys, to add your birth date, so we can all celebrate the birthday of each member.
To fill this, you have to go to your profile and drill down until the birthday option.
Hope you'll do it so we can give you a piece of cake and sing you a birthday song!!!!
Cu
Mel
Nath
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 6:40 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

melanie a écrit:
Hi Everybody,
We've added a possibility for you guys, to add your birth date, so we can all celebrate the birthday of each member.
To fill this, you have to go to your profile and drill down until the birthday option.
Hope you'll do it so we can give you a piece of cake and sing you a birthday song!!!!
Cu
Mel

I've just done it, but my birthday was 2 weeks ago. I'll have to wait one year to eat your cake now! Very Happy Can we expect a glass of champagne? Wink

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 9:02 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATH!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NAAAAATH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NATH!
Well, you have to imagine the music Wink
I'll try to add the champaign! Wink great thought!
Cu
Mel
luis

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 12:07 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

great improvements,congratulations

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 1:39 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Gracias Louis
Cu
Mel
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 1:30 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="Nath"][quote="melanie"]Hi Everybody,
Cu
Mel[/quote]

I've just done it, but my birthday was 2 weeks ago. I'll have to wait one year to eat your cake now! Very Happy Can we expect a glass of champagne? Wink[/quote]

Well,mine recently was too.I don't celebrate till november,but I will off course celebrate it with you when the time is here.But isn't it Jonta's birthday coming up in just a few weeks?

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 9:09 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

He should subscribe to this forum, so he can receive his piece of cake too... rire
Cu
Mel

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 11:39 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="melanie"]He should subscribe to this forum, so he can receive his piece of cake too... rire
Cu
Mel[/quote]

I think all of Europe's memebers should subscribe to this forum.Then we would at least have a chance to get some answers a bit quicker than we do today. Very Happy Very Happy
Just a tought aimer aimer

aimer aimer aimer aimer aimer

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 11:54 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I do agree Exclamation At least Mic & Ian.. rire Ok, I'm bit egoiste on this one rire
Cu
Mel

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 2:38 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="melanie"]I do agree Exclamation At least Mic & Ian.. rire Ok, I'm bit egoiste on this one rire
Cu
Mel[/quote]

That is all ok,Mel,as I would like Joey to come on here.We can't all like the same men,that would make the world a place filled with more jealousy then it already is.Scary tought.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 4:20 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

For sure Vulcano Wink I do agree with you!!
Cu
Mel

missywannabe
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 12, 2007 11:35 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

well well ,it would be great if some of te guys subscribed onto here ,Obviously my first choice would be Joey , but you know it really wouldnt matter t all who as long as it was one of the guys..
and ehmm that thing called Jealousy.. Naaaaaaaa..I prefer to leave that firmly in the bin..
ok ok its natural we can get a tiny wee bit .. we wouldnt be normal would we ..
but the green eyed monster at full rage.. NO THANX very much ..haha.
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 2:51 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

lol, nooo, no jelousy......... u know ; in love NO PITY!! the better win, that's all....... rire mdr Mr. Green

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Fév 05, 2007 4:26 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

lol1 sooo true Exclamation
Cu
Mel

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent