FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 EUROPE meet the band!!! Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
Lola

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 7:40 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thanks Eva!!!!

I had sent the mail yet!!! Now, I start to pray!!!

(admin anonce; sent all in this link;

http://www.europe-the-fanclub.com/meet&greetsengl4spain.html
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurYahoo Messenger
luis

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 19, 2006 7:54 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

pues gracias thanks u eva for this its a very good news. sorry for me i cant go, but who knows,jejejeje, maybe dont need it,jejejejejeje
you understand me eva....

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 1:52 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

yes, luis,lol Wink

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 9:26 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ok, If I sent the answers and I win.. since I can't go.. can I handle it to someone else? mdr
Well, tooooooo easy questions... the competition would be really really tough!!!!

GOOD LUCK to you guys!! and say hi to Mic & Ian for me please! lol!!
Cu
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
Annabel

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 4:57 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

thanks for all eva! very good news!!

habitué

MessagePosté le: Mer Déc 20, 2006 9:59 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thank you for give us this oppotunity. It is a dream that We can meet the band. Thank you for all. Kiss

PILI
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailAdresse AIMMSN Messenger
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 5:47 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

really? nothings??
this is a copy of the mail i sent to hanna ilestam, these few week:
To hanna.ilestam@talent-trust.se
cc
Subject RE:madrid gig

hi, hanna
i hope you're fine

one more time , i ask you few questions, lol (sorry)

in January, the forum members and i, are going to madrid

to see the concert of the group !

Is there any possibility for us to organize a " meet and greet"
session for the spannish 'fan?

besides, would it be possible to obtain an interview from the group
for the spannish' radio'station ( the animator is alex, a real friend of
mine, and a good rock'journalist)

As you know, we are very active in the iberienne penisule , lol

we have Luis, who presents Rock program on a Spanish private television,and
we made , via radio and t.v. show, lot of promotion for the band.....
and alex, who is a radio host for a local spanish

radio.(rock session)

if it's is unfortunately not possible,
it doens't matter.....
In fact, i'm sure than this concert will make

us spend a very pleasant moment .......
have a great day, thx for all

kisses

eva

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dernière édition par admin_eva le Ven Déc 22, 2006 7:17 pm; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur
luis

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 5:54 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

i just can say that eva ever works for the band, as u know all , i collaborate with the tv show my bro host on a local channel here on the island ,and eva told me about making an interview to the band there, sorry cos i cant go to madrid those dates, but who knows, maybe so next i will do that interview. I believe eva?s doing a great work for the band.so. go on eva. never give up.

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 8:09 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

as u can see it's you adress in this post

esc@europe-the-fanclub.com

but , honesty, what's the most important!!!
the most important is...........
there's a meet and greet in spain!!!!
like u know, you're not the one and only personn to promote the band, all the fan do it, and they do all them best!!!!

right now, u rest in your forum, and i rest in mine, that's all
and don't worrie, like u say than all is doing for the band is an exclusivity of you, ok,
i let u do all.......
(and for information, i was the only girl who alway take your defence, when girls say nasty or insultant things on you (like the last week, again)
(ask to franscesca!!!!!!!)
best regards

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 9:34 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Anah, would you mind continue this discussion in private?
I really do not think anyone's interested in the personnal problems you may have with anybody.
By the way.. all I can see in Eva's message is your mail, so you (ESC) as reference... not her.. well.. just my thought..

Gosh damn.. war war & war.. why it never stops??

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie
Norumaniac

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 10:29 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Please gales...
I talked about that meet & greet both with Annah at first and then with Eva, and I really think it was just a misunderstanding....
Here the facts...
ESC Presidents asked Eva to help them in spreading the word about the meet by her beautiful and well known forum, putting here the link to their page on ESC Italian site or to the thread they opened on the official site.

Eva then do it, but she copied the whole contest here in her forum. Some people thought for that reason that Eva was the organizer...
Just a misunderstanding.
I know Eva, and I know how big and sincere is her desire to do her best everytime to support the band and all the events organized by TT and their related, and I know Annah and Laura and I know that when they undertake to do something for the band they do it seriously, as our beloved band deserves.

So, we are all on the same side, we're doing our best to promote our band's music...

The only way to join the contest is sending a mail to esc@europe-the-fanclub.com with the 3 correct answers.
The winners names will be published on the ESC Italian site and on the Europe Official forum ONLY.
ESC hasn't the EXCLUSIVE of the band's promotion, everyone can ask the Management to organize a meet&greet or to offer support in a lot of different ways. ESC' task this time is to organize the meets in Spain, Italy and Austria, and that's the meaning of what Annah wrote before... No intent by the twins to arrogate to themselves a right they don't have claiming to be the only "promoters" of the band. Wink

So, Eva (and everybody), let's go with your enthusiastic and good job! Smile

Hope my post may help in resolving the misunderstanding...

Dernière édition par Norumaniac le Ven Déc 22, 2006 1:00 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurMSN Messenger
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Déc 21, 2006 10:37 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Lovin Francesca!
Thanx for your post!
All I just would like to add.. that there's enough of war between fans.. its really sad seing this kind of posts between people "behind the scene"
I have a greatful respect to both Eva & Anah, because they both doing many things for the fans sacrifing their personal time & I think they would never be thanked enough for this.. just really really regret that Anah did not done her remark in private, it would avoid all this story go that wild...

I've already seen soo many wars already in other forums.. would really not want to see any of those in here Crying or Very sad

PEACE, please!
Mel
SweetLoveChild

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 1:42 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Don't blame it on Eva, please...

I'm completely sure that she only wants to help the fans. There is no point in starting personal wars or silly arguments with her when she has proved to be one of the NICEST and HELPFUL person for the rest of the fans through the years, but specially in the last dates. The rest of fans could confirm this...

I would like to give all my support to her which doesn't mean that I am against Annah... I'm nos against anybody, we are people with the same love for the same band, so it would be great if we all could get along and undestand each other...

Lots of love to everybody, specially to you Eva

(And Merry Christmas to everybody!!!!)

- Sweet Love Child -

PS: Thanks for the Meet & Greet. It's a shame I can't go to Barcelona...
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurMSN Messenger
Annah/ESC
Invité

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 11:48 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi guys and girls...
i'm sorry if i may have created some bad feelings in this lovely messageboard.
That was really not my end. So sorry for that.

My post was not anything personal with Eva it was something to say loud and clear to all the Spanish fans who wants to give a try to the Barcellona Meet and greet contest. Since unfortunatly (NO BLAME TO EVA) someone thought that email appearing on the copy/past thing Eva wrote, was her one...

I am a very serious person when i do something official like concerts, fans convention, meet and greets, or anything else involving band and management and i don't want any kind of missunderstanding downunder in whom is taking care of the whole thing...so who contact for any question and who blame also for any kind of complains, that was the only meaning of the word "exclusive" and just to clarify that to all the Spanish fans i wrote that post.

It was to avoid these kind of missunderstandings that i asked to Eva , that told me she has a spanish board, to put our direct link in order to reach also spanish who was not surfing often on the band official websiete for instance, when we talked on msn a couple of days ag?.

I really thought it was clear in my message that i was not meaning anything like the ESC or me and my sister only have the exclusive in promoting the band (i could never say something so stupid and something so false Laughing ).

As i told to Francesca ANYONE could ask to arrange a met and greet ...and could go on, once having the authorization from TT. I'm really sorry that Eva didn't have this authorization, you can be sure of it...but that's all up to Talent Trust .

KIND regards to everyone...hope this message can help to understand my meanings and my end when i wrote that message.

Eva hope to talk with you personally so we can clear up if you take that message like a personal attack... it was'nt really my point so sorry for that. You know me we have talked sometimes on msn and you should know how much i am happy that a lot of fans are dong their best to promote the band and it's work! The more we are doing promo things the better is for the band!
All the fans are working in the same direction...PROMOTE THE BAND and let Europe have the respect they deserve!!! and that's fantastic!

MERRY CHRISTMAS and a very happy new year to you all in this messageboard!!!
SweetLoveChild

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 1:17 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hej Annah!!!

Thank you very much for your post. I'm really happy to know that everything is worked out now. It's good to know that all the Europe fans want to row in the same direction Very Happy

I know Eva is a GOOD girl, she only wants to help the fans, and I'm sure you are a good girl too, I have no doubt. Thanks to both of you for taking care for all of us!

Merry Xmas & Happy 2007!!!

Lots of Europe!

- Sweet Happy Child - Smile
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurMSN Messenger
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent