FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 EUROPE meet the band!!! Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 4:33 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

now, for all information (once again)
send all here:

www.europesupportersclub.com

esc@europe-the-fanclub.com

merry x-mas to all

admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Déc 22, 2006 7:15 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

and to answer: the management don't refuse me the authorisation, she just say,the planning of the band are already do (in the 18th december),

this is a copy;

To: "eva moura" <eva.la.peste@hotmail.com>
Subject: Madrid gig - M&G
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 10:53:15 +0100

Hi Eva,

thanks for your request, unfortunately
we're already in the middle of our planning of a Spanish M&G.

You'll have to watch out the bands website!
Smile

Kind regards,

Hanna

(that's i put on the official forum "we must waiting the new on the forum official") (and few hour later, u see the post anoncin' the new, for barcelone)
and if u really wanna see the rest, this is my answer to the management;

To hanna.ilestam@talent-trust.se
cc
Subject RE: Madrid gig - M&G in madrid?

hi hanna
r u fine?

for the M&G in madrid, it doesn't matter, lol

just before to received your mail, i talk with twin (annah costa) ans she say to me than the band make this M&G in barcelone..........

in all the case, the most important was the M&G for spannish fan......madrid or barcelone it's the same for them........

and they are really happy,it's great!!

thx for all

take care

kisses

eva

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Déc 24, 2006 5:19 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thanx for trying Eva! As you say, the only important thing is that there may be some fans meeting them. Who cares who organized it?
So, thanks Anah, thanks Eva!
Cu
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Déc 25, 2006 5:42 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

u right mel...................., lol
et c est vacances?? ehehehe

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Déc 26, 2006 9:22 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

les vacances... peurbleu je dors tout le temps!!! hihi
vais essayer de rebosser sur le transfer du forum ajd'hui Wink
@+
Mel
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 12:37 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hi all,i sent a mail to annah costa this morning to obtain the names of the winners ...........
but no answer for this moment, we wait all, lol
i hope she give the name this afternoom
kisses

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 1:39 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

mais tu recommences ma chere.. lol!! on va encore dire que c'est toi qui a fait le tirage.. rire dsl, mauvaise blague..

Thanks for trying darling!! Hopefully, girls from ESC will communicate the names of the winners soon!!!!!

Cu
Mel
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 3:23 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

J'ai honte!! je te vole la vedette! Wink Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

http://www.europe-the-fanclub.com/meet&greetsengl4spainresults.htm

RESULTS for Razzmatazz-Barcellona Meet & Greet,

Please read right answers in green colour.

1)Who inspired Joey for the title of Europe new album Secret Society
ROBERT PLANT

2)In 1976, 12 years old John Norum formed his first band, wich was the name of this band?
DRAGONFLY

3)Which are place and city where "I'll cry for you" video has been shooted?
CIRKUS, STOCKHOLM

and the 8 winners of a Backstage pass to meet the band are:
1.Mari Carmen
2.Lola Nerea
3.Javier Veron
4.Charo Revilla
5.Manuel Martinez
6.Sonia Gonz?lvez
7.Alberto Garc?a Trigo
8.Meritxell H.

Congratulation to everybody!!!!
Cu
Mel
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

ben faut que je t en raconte une bien bonne, et c est meme pas marrant!!

guinessgirl

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 13, 2007 4:44 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I just hope everyone of the Europe fans get at lease one chance in meeting the band or a member of the band..

annah, really had a great point we wanted as my fans to meet the band.

With every club out there now this days, we can get one goal, to get almost every fan out there to at lease meet the band once... If We all work together.

WWW.NORDICSTORM.US
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurAdresse AIMMSN Messenger
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Sam Jan 13, 2007 6:47 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

With every club out there now this days, we can get one goal, to get almost every fan out there to at lease meet the band once... If We all work together.[/quote]
hi, sweet annabeth........ for me, no problem to work toghever.......
we have already a corps with the S.S forum american ( they work with me too) if u want we can do the same for the nordicstrom?( all europe'forum are familly) Wink

guinessgirl

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 14, 2007 5:39 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Yes, I know that group too. they do good work, yes we work together too

Thanks
Anna

WWW.NORDICSTORM.US
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurAdresse AIMMSN Messenger
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 14, 2007 1:51 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

lol,ok..............
luv&lixxx

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 22, 2007 9:51 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="melanie"]Anah, would you mind continue this discussion in private?
I really do not think anyone's interested in the personnal problems you may have with anybody.
By the way.. all I can see in Eva's message is your mail, so you (ESC) as reference... not her.. well.. just my thought..

Gosh damn.. war war & war.. why it never stops??

PEACE AND LOVE TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melanie[/quote]

I agree with you melanie,if Anah wants to fight she can do it at europe's official website,that is a place where you at least can do it whitout annoying everyone else.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 26, 2007 2:37 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

don't worrie, annah costa is a great friend, and we talk toghever, and she see than i'm right it was a problem with a liar
don't worrie
sometime peolpe are jelous and do or say
lot of stupid things
but annah is a good girl

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent