FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 EUROPE meet the band!!! Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 26, 2007 7:14 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]don't worrie, annah costa is a great friend, and we talk toghever, and she see than i'm right it was a problem with a liar
don't worrie
sometime peolpe are jelous and do or say
lot of stupid things
but annah is a good girl[/quote]

That's nice to hear,as some of my friends over at Europe's own forum told me she wasn't.What they said was that Annah and Laura don't want anyone else to meet the band,just themselves.I tought that if it was like that it was strange that people joined their fanclub at all,I didn't join the italian club for that reason only.I don't know her,and I find it a bit hard to just change my feelings about something overnight.Maybe in time.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Jan 26, 2007 8:03 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

What they said was that Annah and Laura don't want anyone else to meet the band,just themselves.Vulcano[/quote]
rire mdr

but, sweet vulcano.......
we don't need help from the twin to meet the band!!!!!!
they're not the only girl in the world to meet them, don't worrie
and, noo, they aren't hArd, just suspicious with the girl they don't know, that's all

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 28, 2007 7:10 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]What they said was that Annah and Laura don't want anyone else to meet the band,just themselves.Vulcano[/quote]
rire mdr

but, sweet vulcano.......
we don't need help from the twin to meet the band!!!!!!
they're not the only girl in the world to meet them, don't worrie
and, noo, they aren't hArd, just suspicious with the girl they don't know, that's all[/quote]

That is actually understandable.But I would actually not be needing their help to meet them,as I am,and I am not joking,running into Joey every so often when out on pubs in London,and yes,he does recognize me when I go to gigs.I have been invited in backstage by him too on a few occasions,but I chose not to bragg about it.When I have meet them,they are all such sweet and chivalrous gentlemen all of them.I have joked with them,flirthed with a few of them,I don't put all that much in it as the ones I choose to flirth with are the married ones of the band.But both Joey and Ian seem to appreciate that attention.They know as well as I that nothing is going to happen,so it's no big deal.They're a real fun gang to pas time with both prior to and after shows.I've been both places so I know.But don't ask me for any deatils please,I promised them to keep it to myself.
But regarding Anna and Laura Costa.it really comes as no surprise at all that certain fans dislike them.They get backstagepasses everywhere and off course there is bound to be some jealousy over that,you just don't get away from that in the long run.The band has even been confronted about it in radiointerwiews,but as far as I'm concerned,they so far have not given a satisfying answer to the reason why those two always get backstagepasses.I think they should tell,if not for any other reason than to put the topic to rest,don't you agree?

Vulcano

Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 28, 2007 9:59 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Ya know Gullian--

I have had just about enough of your bullshit..

FIrst of all... if you are as what you have called yourself in the past, "Joeys Cousin".. then you should have no issues or worries about getting in to see the boyz....

Second.. Yes there is alot of jelious over the twins.. but you know what!!!.. Those 2 bitches do, do a lot for that band, in regard to setting up events.....and venues.. And granted not everyone can do it.. they do go to a lot of shows.. Sure there are a lot of other people who do it too, but they take a large innitive to set shit up...So of course they are going to get passes.. ... and do you THINK FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE THAT THE GUYS ARE GOING TO TALK BAD OR GIVE OUT .......PERSONAL DECISIONS ABOUT FANS?? YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND....

But then again.. since you are related to Joey.. or since you seem to be able to walk up flash your little smile and get in to talk to him.. you should have upfront and one on one availabilty to question him..

What have you dont for the band? Have you actually spent a shit load of cash in their regard? The only thing I ever see you doing on any forum is running your fucking mouth .. out which comes nothing but "wanna be in the in circle" lies come out of....

If your in .. what the ********** do you care?? I WILL ASK IAN HOW HE LIKED FLIRTING WITH YOU...IM SURE HE WOULD REMEMBER IT, ESPECAILLY SINCE YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO JOEY.....AND IAN USUALLY TELLS ME EXACLTY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW...

sO LAY OFF THE FUCKING TWINS.. YOU WANT BACKSTAGE ACCESS...........START YOUR OWN FUCKING LLC, OR CORP. OR SUPPORT GROUP AND GET IT VERIFIED AND THEN YOU CAN DO THE SAME.. UNTIL THEN ... SIT ON YOUR FUCKING GOSSIPIN ASS, KEEP DOING NOTHING.. AND YOU WILL GET NOTHING!.!!..

GOD YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DEPRESS A BTICH......YOU ARE A MISURABLE PERSON ARENT YOU.....

OH.. AND ALL YOUR LITTLE INFOS HERE AND THERE THAT YOU THNK ARE SO AMAZING BECAUSE YOU GOT TO TALK TO LINDA! AND YOU THINK YOUR A FLY BITCH AND CLOSE TO THE BAND BY POSTING THE 411 FROM HERE..... BABY GIRL WE ALL TALK TO LINDA, AND HANNA, AND NEIL AND THE REST OF THEM......AND SOME I SHOULD SAY.. ON A REGULAR DAILY BASIS.....ACTUALLY THEY EMAIL US THE UPDATES...

GOD....YOU JUST MAKE ME SICK.. I DONT EVEN WANT TO COME TO THIS FORUM ANYMORE....
EVA!....ISNT IT TIME TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH BITCHTRESS!!!?????????

AND THATS WHY THEY CALL ME "FUCKING BIG RED" YA ASSHOLE.!!...
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Dim Jan 28, 2007 11:58 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="monicaduda1"]Ya know Gullian--

FIrst of all... if you are as what you have called yourself in the past, "Joeys Cousin".. then you should have no issues or worries about getting in to see the boyz....

Second.. Yes there is alot of jelious over the twins.. but you know what!!!.. Those 2 bitches do, do a lot for that band, in regard to setting up events.....and venues.. And granted not everyone can do it.. they do go to a lot of shows.. Sure there are a lot of other people who do it too, but they take a large innitive to set shit up...So of course they are going to get passes.. ... and do you THINK FOR ONE FUCKING MINUTE THAT THE GUYS ARE GOING TO TALK BAD OR GIVE OUT .......PERSONAL DECISIONS ABOUT FANS?? YOUR OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND....

But then again.. since you are related to Joey.. or since you seem to be able to walk up flash your little smile and get in to talk to him.. you should have upfront and one on one availabilty to question him..

What have you dont for the band? Have you actually spent a shit load of cash in their regard? The only thing I ever see you doing on any forum is running your fucking mouth .. out which comes nothing but "wanna be in the in circle" lies come out of....

If your in .. what the ********** do you care?? I WILL ASK IAN HOW HE LIKED FLIRTING WITH YOU...IM SURE HE WOULD REMEMBER IT, ESPECAILLY SINCE YOU ARE SO CLOSE TO JOEY.....AND IAN USUALLY TELLS ME EXACLTY WHAT I WANT TO KNOW...

sO LAY OFF THE FUCKING TWINS.. YOU WANT BACKSTAGE ACCESS...........START YOUR OWN FUCKING LLC, OR CORP. OR SUPPORT GROUP AND GET IT VERIFIED AND THEN YOU CAN DO THE SAME.. UNTIL THEN ... SIT ON YOUR FUCKING GOSSIPIN ASS, KEEP DOING NOTHING.. AND YOU WILL GET NOTHING!.!!..

GOD YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DEPRESS A BTICH......YOU ARE A MISURABLE PERSON ARENT YOU.....

OH.. AND ALL YOUR LITTLE INFOS HERE AND THERE THAT YOU THNK ARE SO AMAZING BECAUSE YOU GOT TO TALK TO LINDA! AND YOU THINK YOUR A FLY BITCH AND CLOSE TO THE BAND BY POSTING THE 411 FROM HERE..... BABY GIRL WE ALL TALK TO LINDA, AND HANNA, AND NEIL AND THE REST OF THEM......AND SOME I SHOULD SAY.. ON A REGULAR DAILY BASIS.....ACTUALLY THEY EMAIL US THE UPDATES...

GOD....YOU JUST MAKE ME SICK.. I DONT EVEN WANT TO COME TO THIS FORUM ANYMORE....

[/quote]

As I have not talked trash about the twins or said anything about what you accuse me of here on this forum,I will just walk away and pretend I didn't even read what you wrote.I was pointing out that SOME fans,not me in particular,did have a hard time swallowing the fact that the twins always get backstagepasses.I do not really care what you think you know or put up here,as i have no intention of going into a new conflict with a perosn that might have misinterpreded me completely or is just trying to make matters hard for me.I don't know why you have this gruge against me,I don't even know you and try to stay out of your path because of your ways both on Europe's own forum and now here.I am not bragging about anything,and I don't judge people from what they did in the past.So you got a connection with Ian,good for you,do you really think I am jealous? Sorry but then you are way off the line.I had enough of men,and I don't go all that often to the gigs as you seem to think.I will perhaps go maximum 4 pr year,and I actually do PAY for my tickets and other stuff that I get that is Europerelated in any way.So don't you come to me and claim I get anything for free,no matter what connection I have to the band: I am a fan equal to yourself.If you wish to pick a fight,keep it out of Eva's forum will you? I have nothing to fight with you about and I don't want to start all over again.Keep this a happy place,not like the official forum has become.

Vulcano

Invité

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 2:44 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="Vulcano"][quote="monicaduda1"]Ya know Gullian--

[/quote]

As I have not talked trash about the twins or said anything about what you accuse me of here on this forum,I will just walk away and pretend I didn't even read what you wrote.I was pointing out that SOME fans,not me in particular,did have a hard time swallowing the fact that the twins always get backstagepasses.I do not really care what you think you know or put up here,as i have no intention of going into a new conflict with a perosn that might have misinterpreded me completely or is just trying to make matters hard for me.I don't know why you have this gruge against me,I don't even know you and try to stay out of your path because of your ways both on Europe's own forum and now here.I am not bragging about anything,and I don't judge people from what they did in the past.So you got a connection with Ian,good for you,do you really think I am jealous? Sorry but then you are way off the line.I had enough of men,and I don't go all that often to the gigs as you seem to think.I will perhaps go maximum 4 pr year,and I actually do PAY for my tickets and other stuff that I get that is Europerelated in any way.So don't you come to me and claim I get anything for free,no matter what connection I have to the band: I am a fan equal to yourself.If you wish to pick a fight,keep it out of Eva's forum will you? I have nothing to fight with you about and I don't want to start all over again.Keep this a happy place,not like the official forum has become.

Vulcano[/quote]

If you dont care.. why are you trying to make a point of the twins to others..

If you werent jelious of them you wouldnt talk about them at all, fact.. you wouldnt even think about them period..

I dont care what you think or what you know or how you feel with what ever connection I have with Ian.. or any of the boys for that matter... ... YOU ARE INSIGNIFICATE IN ALL FORMS..

I dont have a gruge against you.... Why would I waste my time on you.... I dont like you..... I see you on the main forum.... you run your mouth...a lot of people dont like you..TT knows the shit you say... believe me.. we all know that they know.......I could careless.....

Your right.. this is Eva babies form.. and she can so what ever the ********** she wants to ......Right my little webBitchtress....

I dont care if you pay for your tickets.. I dont care if you suck cock for your tickets...I dont care how many gigs you go to, less,, I dont care if you are a fan at all...

Point blank to end this perplexion in your mind.... The twins have dedicated a lot time time! and a lot of their life..and have pulled a lot of shit right out of their ass for these guys...doesnt matter if they have a motive...********** yeah... if they have helped but together an event in any capacity ********** yeah they should get passes..!!!... I would expect the same.......

ANd you dont know shit about me on the main forum baby girl.. ..... but I know a lot about you..

YOU ARE DISMISSED! ..... YOU MAY GO NOW......and there is no need to present us with your opinions or comments on this matter....I dont care......Victoria......
SweetLoveChild

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 9:55 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Wow... Embarassed

Please girls... calm down. I know this is not my fight but pleeeeeease... there's a place for everybody in this forum...

Eva is the webmistress so it's up to her to take any decision...

Caaaaaaaaalm pleeeeeeeeeeeze... calinami

...and the night has just begun, another dawn is yet to come
carry on my little one, Girl from Lebanon...

-------------------------------------------------
http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com
http://europe.the.band.free.fr
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurMSN Messenger
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 12:22 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I join you on this one Alex Smile Smile Sad Sad Sad Keep it private.. please.......
Peace for everybody Exclamation
Melanie

PS: sorry, but I'm just too sentimental Sad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 1:03 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="melanie"]Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I join you on this one Alex Smile Smile Sad Sad Sad Keep it private.. please.......
Peace for everybody Exclamation
Melanie

PS: sorry, but I'm just too sentimental Sad[/quote]

I agree with you.I don't know monica Duda,and I don't sse any good reason why she is trying to spread her shit on me to anyone.I tried to ignore her,but this is just stupid.I never asked for monicaduda to say the things she says or whatever.I am seeing myself as a regular fan.A lot of the things she says is not even true,so I get angry where I sit.I will just ignore her,this yime she is the one with the problem,not me.And believ me,i don't wish to talk to Monicadua here or anywhere else.If I did say something that waqs out of line it's for the moderators or Eva to decide.
As you pointed out before,this is a friendly forum,and most of what Monicaduda said is gossip.I suspect she's got most of it from people that I don't sosialize with on forums anymore.Nor am i jealous on anyone.Initially Ipointed out that I don't need any help to get in if I want to,so the reason for this outbusrt on monicaduda's side seems out of line in my eyes.I am allowed to express my opinion whitout another fan getting in my throat ain't I? And besides,I have not told anything here that matches up with what Monicaduda says have I? I think I have behaved well,and what I discuss with moderators or Talent trust or anyone else in the band for that matter,is none of her buisness.She's got her opinions and I got mine.I don't think the Costa twins are the only ones that does alot for the band,take a look at Eva here,She is the one that should have had free backstagepasses,beeing this friendly and warm angle that she has been all the time,at least she has been nothing but kind to me.Further more,i know what monicaduda did on the other forum,and why people seems to think she is crazy. There is lots of fans that found it far less than amusing that she keept calling Ian "Big Daddy" all the time.I was even asked to speka on behalf of other fans to her about it.And if she doesn't like me..fine,the feeling is mutual.I don't really care who is in contact with the band or not,she is in no way more worth than anyone else.What she says about me,I will send in return,plain and simple.I refuse to let anyone else dictate how i am to behave and to be used as something to step on for others to come closer to their goal.I am me,and so is everyone else.What she clearly misunderastood was that I meant that all fans that put in extra time for the band should be given the same privelliges as the Costatwins. Wich I will stand for.Yes,they have done a lot for the band,so have others as well,how come they don't get the same privelliges?I am a person that thinks fans are equal,and that if it's really so that the band cares about all of os equally,they need to treat all fan equally,not have some have all the extratreatment all the time.Wich I am sure even the Costatwins themselves agree on.I'm sure they're not the bad girls some fans on the official forum said they were,but I am not in the habiit of saying anything else than what I feel personally,and as I don't know the twins in anyway,I will not speak for or against them.That socalled "jealousy" Monicaduda spoke of is in my case nonexcisting,and her toughts of me will be hers,I know who I am and so does the ones that really took time to get to know me.I'm not judging,but I don't wan to fight with a person that is acting like a bitch all the time.I don't care of her,and use the same summs of money as anyother fan to support the band.Anyone that says otherwise is lying. Further more,I want to stay here as this is a nice and loving place,not like the other forum.Think what you will,but I know that I have done nothing wrong,and I will satnd my ground no matter what Monicaduda has to say about that.If she comes on like that again,I will ask you moderators to kindly deal with her.On my end it ends here.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 2:11 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Private! Private!.. please......
Cu
Mel

PS: Eva.. on verrouille le sujet?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 29, 2007 3:50 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

girls! !!!!! no battle here...............
this topic is block now!!!!!!!!!

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent