FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 JOHN NORUM' SOLO ALBUM........... Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 02, 2007 7:06 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

NEW ...
THE MOST WAITED ALBUM OF JOHN NORUM To December the recordings for new album of John Norum will leave. The Demo already had been records in California before the summer. The new job will be special, a true one and just album from "chitarrista" with the "capital C", the half of pieces in fact will be completely instrumental to the Satriani and the other half will be sung from the same John Norum. John has lately declared to prefer the album where the guitar is the only protagonist and the new album respond perfectly the new tendency of Norum. The escape is previewed for March/April 2007... holds eyes open!!
kisses

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Lun Jan 08, 2007 11:09 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]NEW ...
THE MOST WAITED ALBUM OF JOHN NORUM To December the recordings for new album of John Norum will leave. The Demo already had been records in California before the summer. The new job will be special, a true one and just album from "chitarrista" with the "capital C", the half of pieces in fact will be completely instrumental to the Satriani and the other half will be sung from the same John Norum. John has lately declared to prefer the album where the guitar is the only protagonist and the new album respond perfectly the new tendency of Norum. The escape is previewed for March/April 2007... holds eyes open!!
kisses[/quote]

I did not know that Eva,thanks for telling,that just gave me a good reason to buy something new from the recordstore in that time+ a VERY good reason to go to a europeconcert this summer,simply to tell Jonta what a great new masterpiece he's made.I heard rumours of it in europe's forum,but you are the first one to confirm it.Great job,you rock girl Very Happy Cool

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

really ? u don't know??, the first time i knew that,it was in may2006..........;,but after,u know; the europe'album, and many "marketing", the demo of them album...ect ect....

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 9:46 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]really ? u don't know??, the first time i knew that,it was in may2006..........;,but after,u know; the europe'album, and many "marketing", the demo of them album...ect ect....[/quote]

I have no trouble following you Eva,as I am in a band that has a good manager doing a lot of work for us,and trying to make the road as smooth as possible on our way to an official debutalbum.
As for marketing,that is a part of the recordselling process that I don't relay to,cause that is mainly the things that concerns everbody else at this point,my band hasn't even gotten that far yet,but a marketingstrategy will be made as soon as it's becomes a necessity.
At the moment we only have the recorded demomaterial to go on,and as we are kind of scatterd around(me living in London,4 of the bands memebers living in Aalesund,Norway,and our leadguitarplayer just moved back to Stockholm),finding the time to get into the same room and work things trough are a bit more difficult than it should be.
But hopefully time will help sort out that mess in the end.
To be honest,I am a bit surprised that Jonta was able to make this new album these days,cause from my knowledge,he has been very busy with Europe all the time,been out on the road most of that time,so the bare fact that he managed to find time to get into the studio and record is amazing.

Vulcano

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 10:11 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi Vulcano...

It's nice to see you are part of a new promising band... I would like to wish you all the luck in the world, so you can suceed soon and I can say..."heeeeeey that girrrrrrrl is my friend calinami"

About Jonta's forthcoming release... I'm really looking forward to listening to it, but at the same time I have a serious doubt about it... Is he 100% involved in Europe? How does he select his stuff..."hew.. this would be good for Europe... mmmm, I will keep this for my solo career..." D'you know what I mean? And we also know he is a really busy man...

We have Joey's example... he has stopped his solo career just to be 101% involved in his band....

Maybe Jonta is a superman... LOL!

Kisses!

...and the night has just begun, another dawn is yet to come
carry on my little one, Girl from Lebanon...

-------------------------------------------------
http://europeband.tonsupraforum.com
http://europe.the.band.free.fr
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailVisiter le site web de l'utilisateurMSN Messenger
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 1:03 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="SweetLoveChild"]Hi Vulcano...

It's nice to see you are part of a new promising band... I would like to wish you all the luck in the world, so you can suceed soon and I can say..."heeeeeey that girrrrrrrl is my friend calinami"

About Jonta's forthcoming release... I'm really looking forward to listening to it, but at the same time I have a serious doubt about it... Is he 100% involved in Europe? How does he select his stuff..."hew.. this would be good for Europe... mmmm, I will keep this for my solo career..." D'you know what I mean? And we also know he is a really busy man...

We have Joey's example... he has stopped his solo career just to be 101% involved in his band....

Maybe Jonta is a superman... LOL!

Kisses![/quote]

Hi there Sweet lovechild.
Jonta beeing a superman? I allow myself the benefit of the doubt on that one,but as far as I know,he is the father of a young son,and as I myself am now a singleparent of a girl almost aged 5,I know how hard that can be.Sure,he's married,and I am sure Michelle Meldrum Norum does her part of the job,BUT she also has a career with her own bamd,Meldrum.
As for selecting songs for a new album,I can't see where Jonta is supposed to have found the time or the place to record this new material.
As far as I know,Europe has been on tour most of the time,and I find it real hard to belive that Jonat is supposed to have been able to record anything in between all the touruing.And when he did have the time to do so,I understand from interwiews that I've read that he has been writing together with Joey and Mic,so there is no way he could have had the time to do that then.Not to mention the tight deadlines Europe actually worked with on SS.There simply is not enough time to both write and record all that new material.
However,Jonta might have had some stuff lying around,but I find that highly unlikely.So I agree with you that there is reason to raise the question as to wether Jonta is actually giving Europe 101% at all.If the rumours are true,then there really is a reason to wonder.
As for Joey,He has always been my no 1 hero,and he is my greatest inspiration as far as music goes.I did pick up on songwriting some 6 years ago because of him.As of now I got somewhere between 25-30 songs that are good enough to go on my bands,wich is called STORMS by the way,album.
However,some might turn into solostuff too,as I have been fooling around with the idea for 12 years now.
I look forward to the day we reach that sucess,I'll make sure you and my friends here get VIP passes in good time before the shows,you can be our Anna and Laura Costa Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
For Europe I will always wish them the very best in life,especially that tought goes out to Joey as I have heard something that I tought was sad but also good about his life recently.But SSSHHH.Secret.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 3:10 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

@sweetlovechild

In fact, in that time, , john still was to bind(connect) has his own house of production, and he again had to end an album for them, to be decharge of quite obligation with them (and it's good for us, we'll have a new album Wink )don't worrie, john norum is a real europe'member.......

@vulcano
your own band? it's great!!!
why don't u post in our tribute to the band section?
now it's too late, to take your band with us, because we begin the demo in february (for our europe'tribute album)

luv&lixxx

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Mar Jan 09, 2007 4:04 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]@sweetlovechild

In fact, in that time, , john still was to bind(connect) has his own house of production, and he again had to end an album for them, to be decharge of quite obligation with them (and it's good for us, we'll have a new album Wink )don't worrie, john norum is a real europe'member.......

@vulcano
your own band? it's great!!!
why don't u post in our tribute to the band section?
now it's too late, to take your band with us, because we begin the demo in february (for our europe'tribute album)

luv&lixxx[/quote]

I knew of that one,but as we are already involved in our own recording(wich has been delayed several times by now),we really can't take on anything outside of that for now.We did a battle of the bands(Came in as the second runner up,wich is great concidering the fact that there was very tough competiton all the way),but we mainly focus on getting our album done now,and worry bout what comes next later.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 9:12 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi Vulcano,
A band! wow! great to see musicians here around! Wink Hopefully next week I would be able to add a possibility to listen to a music on this forum, only for a active members.. It would be great if one day, we will be able to listen to your stuff!!
Good luck anyhow Wink
Cu
Mel

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 11:47 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="melanie"]Hi Vulcano,
A band! wow! great to see musicians here around! Wink Hopefully next week I would be able to add a possibility to listen to a music on this forum, only for a active members.. It would be great if one day, we will be able to listen to your stuff!!
Good luck anyhow Wink
Cu
Mel[/quote]

If it's possible to add that possibility,I will see if I can add something I did send to Europe sometime ago: A song I sat up most of the night after Sweden rock 2004,after having seen Europe preform live for the very first time in my life,and having witnessed a comeback worthy of a king this big,my very own tribute to the true kings of hardrock.
The song is very personal to me,and I don't yet know what Europe themselves think of it,or if they've even heard it.
The title of the song is : My magical night of dreams come true.
I really hope that I will be able to share it with you all someday and that if the chance should ever occure: STORMS,and I will be allowed to preform it before the band we wrote it about: Europe.
That really would be my wet dream no 1.

Vulcano.

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 12:02 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Would be great for sure Wink I'll keep you informed, since it's actually Eva who decide on what's should be put up on forum Wink It's her forum, she's the boss here Laughing Lovely boss indeed!!!!
Cu
Mel

missywannabe
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 1:01 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hmm i hadnt realized about this release either ,it will be interesting to listen to this..
and Sweetlovechild.. I do see your point in the Does he commit to Europe the band or his solo career..But you know that really depends on wheither he has been organized long before hand ..maybe this has all been sorted out a long time ago,.As Eva has mentioned ,,she heard aboutthe release in summer 2006.. So it looks as if he's had plenty of time to commit to both ..admitadly it would be a hard task .. and fans will indeed be wondering this ..of course they will.
But so far the current tour hasnt been unsuccesful shall we say ..
but well all is well that ends well.
missywannab.. X
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 6:09 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

If it's possible to add that possibility,I will see if I can add something I did send to Europe sometime ago: A song I sat up most of the night after Sweden rock 2004,after having seen Europe preform live for the very first time in my life,and having witnessed a comeback worthy of a king this big,my very own tribute to the true kings of hardrock.
The song is very personal to me,and I don't yet know what Europe themselves think of it,or if they've even heard it.

Vulcano.[/quote]
@vulcano=yes,u can, on the section "tribute to the band"

luv&lixxx

Vulcano
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 7:27 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

[quote="admin_eva"]If it's possible to add that possibility,I will see if I can add something I did send to Europe sometime ago: A song I sat up most of the night after Sweden rock 2004,after having seen Europe preform live for the very first time in my life,and having witnessed a comeback worthy of a king this big,my very own tribute to the true kings of hardrock.

Vulcano.[/quote]
@vulcano=yes,u can, on the section "tribute to the band"

luv&lixxx[/quote]I will do as soon as I find the cd it's on and get it sent trough the web.The only problem is that there are so many cd's to go trough.

Vulcano

Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Jan 11, 2007 10:16 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

ok,lol
bizzzzzzz

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent