FI Black 3D Blue

FAQ  •  Rechercher  •  Liste des Membres  •  Groupes d'utilisateurs    ChatChat   •  S'enregistrer  •  Profil  •  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  •  Connexion

PARA EL FORO ESPANOL HAZ CLICK EN ESTE LINK
 joey tempest bio Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent
Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.
Auteur Message
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juin 20, 2006 12:10 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Birth nameRolf Magnus Joakim Larsson
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nickname
Jocke
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Height
6' 1" (1.85 m)

Mini biography
Joey Tempest is world-known as the lead-singer and frontman of the mega successful hardrock band EUROPE. Starting his career in 1979 together with John Norum, Tempest achieved a nationwide success in Sweden in 1982 by recording the eponymous first album "Europe". The 1984 album Wings Of Tomorrow enabled Europe to tour the whole Scandinavia. Joey Tempest is the author of the world famous anthem of the 80's - The Final Countdown, which reached the top of the Charts in 30 countries of the world. The fame and recognition that he and Europe gained thanks to this song and through other albums (1988 Out Of This World, 1991 Prisoners In Paradise, plus massive touring around the world) endured until 1993 when Europe decided to split. Tempest decided to start his own solo career as a songwriter and singer. His decent and more classic rock oriented albums A Place to Call Home (1995) and Azalea Place (1997) were released only in some European countries and their success was limited only to native Sweden and Norway.

Spouse

Lisa Worthington (29 September 2000 - present)

Trade mark
He likes to wear dark sunglasses.

His band, Europe, used to rehearse under the name "Le Baron Boys" in order to avoid fans.

He has a pet cat.

The song "Hero" was written as a special tribute to Joey's childhood hero, Phil Lynott from Thin Lizzy.

In between the disbanding of Europe in 1992 and the reunion of the band in 2003, he had a successful career as a solo artist with 3 CDs: A Place To Call Home (1995), Azalea Place (1997) and Joey Tempest (2002).

He has an older sister and a younger brother.

He wrote "Roll With You" for his friend, who is seriously ill and had been in a dark state of mind.

Personal quotes
"Nothing is constant, except change."

Our show in Detroit ended up being one of those small, sweaty rock gigs that had something extra. The place was smaller; the crowd was up close and personal. In these circumstances, it's not about the light show, it's not about the big sound system, it's about raw, intimate communication, and you get carried away to some other place where nothing else seem to matter, all the outside thoughts and worries you might have simply disappears. That's how I want music and concerts to be like.

(June 2002) A perfectionist at heart, Joey has been working hard to finish his third CD (title has not yet been released) with a Swedish producer team and it will be mixed in August 2002. The CD is expected to be released in October and the first single/video in August.

(October 2003) Europe has reunited.

(2004) A new album, world tour and a new DVD to be released in second half of 2004.

(September 2004) Europe's new CD is called "Start From The Dark." Joey is very busy right now doing promotions and interviews for the CD and putting together the "Start From The Dark" live show. Europe will begin a world tour on October 14th in Helsinki.

(September 2005) He has been working on songs for the next Europe album and the band concluded the "Start From The Dark" tour in Brasov.

(October 2005) Work on the new CD continues; the band are meeting when they can this month to record demos of their ideas and plan the future. As with "Start From The Dark," the band has requested secrecy. The new DVD "Live From The Dark" will be released in Europe on 18th November 2005. Joey will appear on SvT1 as a guest on a program called En granslos rapsodi in order to discuss the band Queen on Friday October 28, 22.30-23.00.

(April 2006) Europe will record a new CD in june in Stockholm and they will produce it themselves!

and today, ian and john leven are already to record ( for the new album)!!

Family: Married to his wife Lisa Worthington since 29.09.2000. Father Rolf and his mother Eva, and has a younger brother, Thomas who is 1 year younger, and a sister who is 4 years older, Liselotta.

Dernière édition par admin_eva le Mar Juil 25, 2006 12:31 am; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéVisiter le site web de l'utilisateur
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Juil 18, 2006 7:50 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

And here is his signature as in year 2004

@+
Mel
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mail
joey's fan
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Jeu Aoû 24, 2006 9:55 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hey nice that signature Laughing

It is also nice to read about Joey like this Razz I did't know everything hhaha

Gr Marijke

"You"... gave me a reason to believe in myself
Just when I'd given up dreaming
Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailMSN Messenger
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2006 7:39 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi Marijke!
First of all.. welcome!!!!!
Great to see the Europe family growing!
So .. let me try to guess.. you prefer Joey in the band? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing
What the most about him? Wink
Cu around!
Mel
joey's fan
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2006 8:58 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hi Mel,

Thanks it is nice being here Laughing Razz

Yes your guess is right I think Joey is abolutly ONE OF A KIND hahahah
But I like Euope very much don't get me wrong hahah
Their music is amazing Wink

I've only been in contact with them sinds February of this year.
A very close friend of mine here in Holland has been fan for 20 years and I met her about a year and half ago.
She showed me things of Joey ofcourse hahaah and the band and I thought to myself wowowo where have I been all these years not knowing anything about them Crying or Very sad
So that is why I love reading everything. My friend I and spent allot of time searching for things about Joey hhaahah Wel she does all the searching hahaha She is "sucker for joey"here on the forum

I'm going to print out allot of stuf and take it with me on vakation /. I'm leaving tomorrow for a week.

So I'll see you guys then !!!!

Gr Marijke

Voir le profil de l'utilisateurEnvoyer un message privéEnvoyer un e-mailMSN Messenger
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2006 10:52 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Welcome to the Europe family our fresh member Wink)))))
Well.. have a great vacation than!!! Hope it will be rainning, so you'll have a time to read everything Laughing (joking of course!!!!)
Have a great time and looot of sun!!!
Cu
Mel
joey's fan
my complice, lol

MessagePosté le: Ven Aoû 25, 2006 11:53 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thanks hahah I'm going to Turkey!!!! I think I'll have (atleast I hope ) lots of sun,but I'm still going to read everthing hhah

Gr Marijke

Wit
fan

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 13, 2007 5:05 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

I hope & dream someday I'll got Joey's signature and photo with him. Surprised Surprised Surprised

Cause deep down I know that you care
I'm not superstitious
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mar Mar 13, 2007 5:31 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

hello, wit , yes i know,it's not really easy for u, thailland are really far, but if u know i can ask an autograff to TT for u? and i sent it to u?

Wit
fan

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 14, 2007 5:01 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Thank you very much for your kind Eva. I very considerated. This web is very warm & more details of Europe band. I'm enjoy with this web.

I'm not superstitious
admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 14, 2007 7:19 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

de nada, wit, you're welcome.........

melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 14, 2007 8:38 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

Hello Wit,
Could you change your signature? Because your english is perfectly comprehensible Exclamation No worries Wink And yes, I can only agree with you, Eva made a perfect job creating this fantastic forum Exclamation Exclamation
I'm really pleased that somebody else shares my opinion (except all those I do already know Wink )
Cu
Mel

PS: Wit, Fantastic Avatar!!!!!!!

admin_eva
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 14, 2007 6:37 pm Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

lol, thx to all ....

Wit
fan

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 15, 2007 2:32 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

OK Mel Thank you and Thank to all. Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm not superstitious

Dernière édition par Wit le Jeu Mar 15, 2007 8:39 am; édité 1 fois
melanie
Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 am Répondre en citantRevenir en haut de page

It's better seeing your messages like this Very Happy
Cu
Mel

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.

Sauter vers:   

Voir le sujet suivant
Voir le sujet précédent